Dearest family and friends,
So I'm so happy things have been going so well! Yeah!! GONGXI GONGXI!! (congrats congrats!!) I was super excited to hear from you this week and I'm glad things are going well. As far as a birthday gift....I dont even know! It's crazy..ummmmm all of my current investigators baptized please! Hahaha. But anyways, for real, I don't even know.I really don't need anything so if you would like to send me some things that would be fine but the easiest would just to put some money in my account and I will have my comp take me out to a fancy lunch or something. Haha. But I won't stop you if you want to send something. Just know I dont really need anything....Exept for maybe a mixed bag of american candy..hhahaha...
Anyways, life here has been a roller coaster and this week has put me on a high. Hahaha. Its been a much needed miracle week and I love it so much. We had 5 people come to church on sunday which was absolutely amazing because we have been averaging 1 or 2 the past couple of weeks. We also managed to find 3 new investigators which is also fantastic! And then we have just had a bunch of little miracles. Saturday I was at the Temple doing tours that day and it was really great. I had almost an out of body experience and I just knew that it wasn't me talking to the floods of people coming into the church building next door to have a tour and learn about the temple. My companion and I actually had to split up and do tours in order to take care of everyone. I did like 3 tours all in Chinese all by myself and they werent a complete disaster! It was absolutely wonderful and it was so cool to really feel like and instrument in the Lords hands. I can promise that He really knows each of us personally and it's so cool to see that happen. Other than that life here has been really good. The transfer is already half way over and I can't believe it! It goes by so stinkin fast. I wanted to say thank you for the card I recieved last week. I'm so happy and I feel so loved. It has been a really rough week the past couple and to be able to get that after not really hearing for anyone was a tender mercy. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and I know that everything is working out. I just love you all so much and I'm so happy to hear that everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures and I love you all the peices!!!
Tiffany
P.S. I just wanted to give you all some pictures and show you my area! The first is a park we go contacting at and the next is the park we run by every morning and the last is me and my wonderful companion! Who would have thought that a companion from Utah would be so stinkin cool! haha... We are headed to the zoo today so I definately will have more next week! Love you!
Sounds like you are having a wonderful mission as we all knew you would. We will talk to the Ward and get a care package coming your way soon. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteBrian and Diane
Tiff,
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy! I haven't heard from you and I haven't written to you in forever. I will try and be better about that. Guess what I'm in Ukraine teaching little monsters English. Ok, they aren't all monsters but some of them make me think of what Brynja must have been like as a child. I'm glad things are going well for you. I hope you have a great day.
Alyssa Autumn Sears