Ni Hao!
So I only have about 10 min but I will fill you in as much as I possibly can! So, do I have a week to share with you! One of the sisters went home last wednesday and I was put into a tripanionship.
Nothing super fun really happened all weekend..Just study study study! Oh we taught a lesson on Friday and oh my word best lesson ever! The spirit was so strong! It was crazy! We taught about the plan of salvation and he understood and it was so great! To explain how tired I was, on Saturday I got up and when walking to class I literally ran into a hand sanitizer dispenser. Yeah...I totally meant to do that!Then later that afternoon I proceeded to fall out of my desk (which I had no intention of doing) and then that night while I was wheeling around my comp, I ran her into a wall....yeah...that day was super fun! hahaha!
But Heavenly Father knew I would need a pick me up and so my new comp Sister Resendes is a blessing! She is so positive and peppy and it just made everything a lot easier. But monday was reallly really hard. Both of our "teaching" appointments fell through and the day was just super long and then that night I seriously just wanted to go to bed right after dinner but we had class!! Bu Hao! But that night all of us somehow ended up being in a super good mood and we just cracked jokes until 11:30....I had to be up for the temple by 5:50...hahaha!
Thank goodness for p-days and the temple. I feel so much better! It was crazy! And then that day our teacher decided to tell us all about the insects we will meet in Taiwan.. flying roaches...huge centipedes and hairy spiders as big as your head! Which the elders like to catch, kill, flaten and laminate!! Who does that?! I think heavenly Father was laughing when he found out I was going on a mission. I can just picture him saying...."Oh she is gonna loooooove this!!!" hahahaha!
Nothing super fun really happened all weekend..Just study study study! Oh we taught a lesson on Friday and oh my word best lesson ever! The spirit was so strong! It was crazy! We taught about the plan of salvation and he understood and it was so great! To explain how tired I was, on Saturday I got up and when walking to class I literally ran into a hand sanitizer dispenser. Yeah...I totally meant to do that!Then later that afternoon I proceeded to fall out of my desk (which I had no intention of doing) and then that night while I was wheeling around my comp, I ran her into a wall....yeah...that day was super fun! hahaha!
But Heavenly Father knew I would need a pick me up and so my new comp Sister Resendes is a blessing! She is so positive and peppy and it just made everything a lot easier. But monday was reallly really hard. Both of our "teaching" appointments fell through and the day was just super long and then that night I seriously just wanted to go to bed right after dinner but we had class!! Bu Hao! But that night all of us somehow ended up being in a super good mood and we just cracked jokes until 11:30....I had to be up for the temple by 5:50...hahaha!
Thank goodness for p-days and the temple. I feel so much better! It was crazy! And then that day our teacher decided to tell us all about the insects we will meet in Taiwan.. flying roaches...huge centipedes and hairy spiders as big as your head! Which the elders like to catch, kill, flaten and laminate!! Who does that?! I think heavenly Father was laughing when he found out I was going on a mission. I can just picture him saying...."Oh she is gonna loooooove this!!!" hahahaha!
This next week our old generation is leaving and I'm going to miss the sisters so much. There was only 3 of them and then the week after that, my group is officially the old generation! How crazy! I can't believe I have been here for only a month... it feels a lot longer than that! Know that I love each and every one of you with my whole heart! I miss you beyond words but I know I'm doing the Lord's work and he will continue to bless us all...I love you!
Tiffany!
What's your address so I can write you real letters???
ReplyDelete