Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dork Dot Day

Hey everyone!

First off, my companion's name is Sister Reagan and she is from california! I love her to peices and she is going to be in the same mission as I am! Our apartment consists of Sister Reagan and I and then Sister Daye (day) and Sister Resendes and then Sisters Johnson and Liston. These girls are so amazing and have already taught me so much! I love them and I'm so glad that they are going through this experience with me. I swear I have met them before.

There are 6 missionaries in my entire district and 4 of them are sisters! The entire zone is split half and half where 8 are sisters and 8 are elders. This is kind of unheard of. There are a total of 9 sisters that reported on Wednesday and 7 of them are going to Taipei and the other two are going to Taichung. There are only 3 sisters in the group ahead of us and its so wonderful that there are so many more now!
Please excuse my English over the next 18 months because it's already going out the window. The grammer in Chinese is very caveman. "You, do go!" You know, that type of stuff. The language is progressing well. Sister Reagan and I have already started teaching an "investigator" and it's so real to see the gift of tounges in my life. I can't believe that I can already pray and bare my testimony and teach a lesson and already undertstand most of a basic conversation. I love it so much. Many times I will pass by other classrooms on my floor and see the language they are learning and I think to myself... I am SO happy I'm learning chinese. It's a lot easier than you would expect.
I just want to say that I absolutely love the MTC. It is saturated in the spirit and it just feels so good. On Sunday while in church they played a musical number of the primary song "A Child's Prayer" and I just knew in my heart that this is what I'm supposed to be doing and I'm in the right place at the right time. I have never felt so strongly about something other than being in the temple. It was amazing.
I'm excited to hear from you all and to know how everyone is doing. But know that I am happy and the work here is so right and true! I love it so much and I love you all so much.

Bo Jiemei!

p.s.Thank you all so much for your letters so far. they have made my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment