Anyways this last week has been really really great! Lots of
miracles. A couple of days my companion was out for the count due to
being sick but she is all better now. I just love her so and she
honestly is going to end up being a great friend of mine for a long
time...if she doesn't kill me...just kidding...but
really...we don't have any conflicts at all in our companionship and she
is basically just like me but a seriously hard worker and for that i am
grateful. Monday we went shopping at this great place and it was like a
huge covered mall with tons of little shops and crazy amounts of people
and way too crowded for anyone not living in Asia or not able to work a
crowd. Thank you for teaching me how to do that! It was super great and
super cheap. Ee will probably go again next transfer or at the end
of this one. Then, Tuesday, was a pretty normal day and we met with our
investigator chen yi fei. She is amazing and long time investigator but
people here are so ridiculously busy that it will be forever before
they get baptized sometimes...and it takes longer if they can't come to
church or have a wow problem. But I love her to death and she is super
duper cute! I will take a picture next time we meet with her and send it
to you. Don't judge me for saying this next line, but I honestly never
thought I would ever love Asian people as much as I do. I don't even know
hardly anyone but I love them so much and they literally are the BEST
missionaries in the whole world. I'm pretty sure family history was made
just for them and the fact that they are super blunt all the time makes
it perfect to do missionary work. haha. It definitely inspires me to be
a better missionary when I get home. haha.
Wednesday wasn't super eventful. We had English class and just
contacted all day. Saturday Sister Finch got super sick so she we were
inside for most of the day which wasn't too bad but i am shocked at how
easily it is to go crazy when you are inside for 24 hours. Sister Finch
has LOTS of quotes from me. It's pretty great. Friday, we had WPS and
then a few lessons and Saturday and Sunday were super slow. But it's all
in a missionaries life. It's super fun and I love it. We actually were
able to see a really really big miracle this last week. We started
meeting with this lady(Chen Jiemei) and she is SUPER GOLDEN! We sat down
and she started blasting us with so many questions. It was super hard
for me because she was speaking super fast. But she has a huge desire to
learn and she knows the bible better than anyone I have ever know. To
top it off she has a huge testimony that God really does exist because
she not only saw him in a dream but then quote book of Mormon scriptures
to her that we knew and eventually were able to show her. She was
pretty shocked. And lastly, she basically saw the Salt Lake Temple in a
dream and yeah...I have never met anyone like her and I feel super
blessed that Heavenly Father is blessing us with her. It was super
amazing. But I will say I had the biggest headache in the entire world
after meeting with her both Friday and Saturday because she spoke so
fast i had to really really focus in order to understand what she was
saying. Saturday we shared the Plan of Salvation with her and she just
soaked it up and believed it and had so many questions that lead to
other lessons. Gah! Super golden and my only prayer is that I'm here
next transfer to see her get baptized!
But other than that, not much else is new and exciting. We have
exchanges this next week and I will know tonight where I am going.
But it's super great and I can't believe I am here.
Love, Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment